Ryan L. Leitch Partner
|Assistant's Name:||Lynne Kyle|
Ryan Leitch represents businesses and business owners including in construction, manufacturing, retail, distributors, software and technology, sales and other service industries in a variety of matters, including entity selection and organization, shareholder disputes, mergers and acquisitions, loan transactions, and general contractual matters. Ryan has substantial experience in representing lenders in large, complex creditors’ rights cases. Ryan also represents individuals in estate and succession planning, business succession planning and other legal matters.
Ryan served as the Firm’s Managing Partner from 2002 through 2010, and on the Firm's management committee 2011 - 2012.
- Represented construction contractors in negotiating contracts, handling lien claims and resolving other construction-related disputes.
- Assisted numerous clients in the administration of trusts and the estate probate process.
- Assisted numerous clients with preparation of their wills and trusts, to accomplish their estate planning goals.
- Prepared numerous estate and business succession plans to assist clients in achieving their objectives, whether it be to pass their businesses on to their children or otherwise.
- Represented numerous business owners in the organization, formation, funding, sale, purchase or merger of their businesses and in the preparation of various types of business contracts and agreements.
- Served as lead counsel for a large hedge fund in a series of complex, multi-million-dollar business workouts and related business transactions.
- Recovered a total of approximately $100 million on behalf of a Fortune 500 client through the enforcement of a series of loan guarantees.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
- Distinguished Fellow of the Indianapolis Bar Foundation
- Indiana Super Lawyers (2013-2015)
- Contributor to various charitable organizations and school programs.
- Member of numerous boards and committees for various not-for-profit organizations, including neighborhood boards.
- Coach of numerous youth sports teams.
- Various positions for the Carmel Dads’ Club, including Director, League Commissioner, Steering Committee Member, and Board of Directors Member.
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana University, Bachelor of Science in Finance (1984)
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D. (1987)
- Indiana (1987)
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana