Stephanie Snell Chaudhary Associate
|Assistant's Name:||Lynne Kyle|
Stephanie Chaudhary is a litigator. She represents businesses and individuals in a wide range of disputes, concentrating her practice in the areas of business litigation, construction litigation, medical malpractice defense, and non-profit law.
- Co-Chair, IndyBar Ask-A-Lawyer Program
- IndyBar Member (2009 - Present)
- IndyBar Pro Bono Standing Committee Member (2011 - Present)
- Prepared “Eight Things to Know About Pollution Coverage” Article for ICLEF Presentation by Mary Reeder.
- DePauw University, B.A., summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa (2006)
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D. (2009)
- Admitted to Bar, 2009, Indiana.
- Admitted to practice before U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of Indiana.