Andrew J. Norris Associate
|Assistant's Name:||Gail Scott|
Andrew came to the legal profession with a decade of experience working in and around the public sector as an aid and policy director for Governor Mitch Daniels, policy analyst for the Indiana Senate Majority Caucus, and law clerk to the Honorable Mark Massa on Indiana’s Supreme Court. He has held key decision-making positions in all three branches of state government, providing him with first-hand knowledge of every stage of the law—from policy proposal, to enactment, to legal challenge—and how the law impacts individuals every day.
Andrew's practice focuses on guiding clients through the unique legal and policy challenges encountered when interacting with government entities—whether pursuing changes to state statutes, local ordinances, or administrative rules or bidding on government contracts. He also counsels business clients in the selection and formation of business entities; mergers and acquisitions; and contract negotiation, drafting, and interpretation.
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association (State Legislation Committee; July, 2014-Present)
- Ball State University, B.S. in Political Science (2004)
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D. (2013)
- Indiana (2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana (2013)