Stephanie Snell Chaudhary Associate
|Assistant's Name:||JoAnna DeSmith|
Stephanie Chaudhary is a litigator. She represents businesses and individuals in a wide range of disputes, concentrating her practice in the areas of business litigation, construction litigation, medical malpractice defense, and non-profit law.
- Co-Chair, IndyBar Ask-A-Lawyer Program
- IndyBar Member (2009 - Present)
- IndyBar Pro Bono Standing Committee Member (2011 - Present)
- Prepared “Eight Things to Know About Pollution Coverage” Article for ICLEF Presentation by Mary Reeder.
- DePauw University, B.A., (summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa) Conflict Studies and German, 2006
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., 2009.
- Admitted to Bar, 2009, Indiana.
Admitted to practice before U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of Indiana.